While this post is ending, don’t forget to check out the SayHelloThere freebie!
In the past few months I’ve learned something very interesting. Facebook can be kinda cool. I mean I’m using Facebook to talk about comics and other geekdom, so I enjoy that, but the one thing I haven’t been enjoying is managing the pages. Checking comments, tracking answers, running contests.
For a network that is built on frictionless sharing, it’s sure hard for the folks managing the content to do stuff.
Which is why I’m going to take a real, hard look at the deal kicking off today—AgoraPulse Platinum—which sounds like it might just solve a lot of issues for me.
Here’s what Agora offers in their package:
Top Five Features:
- Turnkey Facebook marketing apps (Quiz, Instant wins, Contests, Sweepstakes and Coupons)
- Automatic Wall moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
- Fan ranking and qualification (download your fanbase in .csv)
- Compare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
- Track reach, clicks, leads and measure Earned Media
If you’re not sure also watch this intro video from Jay Baer:
Last thing…don’t forget about the The iStack Mac Bundle still going on. If you haven’t picked it up, I know you’re debating about if you need all the apps. Well if you need at least a couple of the apps it’s worth it. Just sayin’