Everywhere you look these days, people are gaming with their iPhones and iPads. Whether it’s a new variation of a classic game like Tower Defense or a smash hit like Angry Birds or Words with Friends, you see — and know — that there are thousands of games out there to played on this platform.
But you’ve got this idea for a game. One that would be perfect for iOS. Problem is, you don’t know how to execute that idea, nor do you have the budget to have someone take that part of the process on.
Well, if you hurry you can still pick up the iOS game development course from Cult of Mac Deals, because it may just be your ticket.
- Install and include Cocos2d for iPhone in your projects
- Understand scene workflow in Cocos2d
- Work with scene transitions
- Put image sprites on the screen and manipulate their properties
- Run animations and actions on your sprites
- Chain and run simultaneously different actions
- Build menus in Cocos2d
- Plan and design a simple game
- Develop simple games
- …and much more!
If you’ve ever had an idea for a cool iOS game, this is your chance to learn the language that makes it happen!
But hurry…the How to Create an iOS Game from Scratch offer from our Cult of Mac Deals page now for 50% off before it’s too late!