This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: The latest iPhone 16 Pro rumor comes with a mockup that looks like a fidget spinner. Will Apple really do that? On the other hand, the latest iPad rumors sound totally believable.
Also on The CultCast:
- There’s an iOS trojan in the wild that steals your face to drain your bank accounts.
- Apple is hard at work future-proofing iMessage to keep it safe from quantum computer attacks.
- We discuss the new Apple Sports app, including one of its weirdest features: betting odds. (Supporting gambling seems like a strange move for the normally vice-averse Apple.)
- Erfon recounts his Vision Pro return experience, with some interesting behind-the-scenes intel.
- Also on the Vision Pro return front, Griffin tells us his sob story about parting ways with the expensive headset. (Don’t miss the surprise twist ending!)
- And finally, Griffin raves about a new wireless microphone in an Under Review segment.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.