You’re running out of time to buy the Apple gifts your loved ones want for the holidays. If you need to buy an iPhone, iPad or AirPods, you need to make a well-informed decision quickly — but how do you know which model to get?
We have a helpful new video that will explain the differences between various iPhone, iPad and AirPods models. Plus, we published detailed written buying guides for your convenience.
Apple gifts: Your buying guides for iPhone, iPad and AirPods
You can watch our Apple buying guide video here:
For more details, check out our full buying guides, updated for the 2023 shopping season:
- iPhone gift guide: Should you spring for the latest from the iPhone 15 lineup or go for something a little more affordable? We show you which iPhone to buy for which person on your list.
- iPad gift guide: Apple tablets rule. But there are so many models available — iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, the “regular” iPads — that it can be hard to pick. Our iPad gift guide shows you which one is best for every type of user.
- AirPods gift guide: We can’t praise Apple’s earbuds enough. But again, there are several models to choose from. Do you want basic earbuds? Noise cancellation? Over-ear comfort with maximal audio? Our AirPods gift guide explains the differences between various generations of AirPods, AirPods Pro and the glorious AirPods Max.
And here, we have a full collection of iPhone accessories we recommend:
- Best cases for iPhone 15: Whether you want an iPhone case that’s ultra-rugged, super-slim or crafted from luxurious leather, our buying guide showcases the best options.
- Best screen protectors for iPhone 15: Keep that iPhone screen safe with a screen protector. They’re not all built alike, though — see the differences in our top picks.
- Best MagSafe cables and chargers: You definitely want to take advantage of MagSafe for the ultimate in convenience. These magnetic cables and chargers are the best of the bunch.
- Best MagSafe wallets: If you need to carry physical credit cards, etc., you can easily stash them on your iPhone with a MagSafe wallet. Our buying guide outlines the various designs available.
- Best USB-C hubs: Now that iPhone 15 comes with a USB-C instead of Lightning, you can do a lot more with the smartphone. Here’s a list of your best options.