This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: After new Twitter CEO Elon Musk began publicly questioning some of Apple’s policies, he went mano-a-mano with Tim Cook. Maybe Musk’s meme-y declaration of war was a bit premature …
Also on The CultCast:
- The sad state of iCloud storage.
- A Twitter phone? Really?!?
- 2023 MacBook Pro benchmarks reveal a big fat surprise.
- A totally weird tale about the dangers of walking the streets of New York City with hundreds of iPhones.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
The CultCast live stream archive
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
- Elon Musk declares war on Apple
- Elon Musk might release a Twitter phone
- Elon Musk admits Apple never planned to kick Twitter out of iPhone App Store
- iCloud Storage Over the Years (graph from Basic Apple Guy}
- Leaked 2023 MacBook Pro benchmarks show it’ll support much more RAM
- Why walking the streets of NYC with 300 iPhones is a bad idea
This week’s sponsors: Squarespace and CultCloth
- Squarespace gives you all the tools you need to set up your very own website and commence selling anything online. Start your free website trial today at squarespace.com/cultcast (no credit card required). Save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain with code cultcast at checkout.
- Get the only cleaning cloth you need: CultCloth!