This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: Our 2022 hopes are up, up and away on the latest rumors about what new features iPhone 14 Pro might bring. The camera sounds like it will once again deliver impressive gains, but it’s the potential for an iPhone 4-style makeover that’s really got us drooling.
Also on The CultCast:
- New Apple displays on the horizon?
- Dying AirPods … and amazing deals on replacements.
- Alex E. Heath’s goggle-eyed moment during his interview with The Matrix stars.
- More of our product picks in Gear of the Year.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video livestream, embedded below.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items.
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we talk about on this week’s show:
- iPhone 14 Pro could pack 48-megapixel camera and 8GB of RAM
- iPhone 14 Pro Max renders by Ian Zelbo
- Apple building smaller, more affordable alternatives to Pro Display XDR
- Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss on making The Matrix Awakens with Epic Games (The Verge)
- ‘Tis the season for massive AirPods deals
Watch The CultCast livestream
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
Enter for your chance at winning one medium-size Wacom Intuos Pro tablet. It’s built for creative professionals and crafted from premium aluminum and fiberglass. Retail price: $299.95.
To enter, just sign up for the Cult of Mac Today newsletter from our giveaway page. Cult of Mac Today is our free daily newsletter that gives you three to five of the top news stories of the day. You can get additional entries through the giveaway widget by visiting our Facebook and Twitter pages, etc.