This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: If you thought the M1 Max MacBook Pros were powerhouses, wait till you hear about the iMac Pro that might be coming down the pike. Apple reportedly wants to double up the world-beating chip to amp up the performance even more. Prepare to be amazed!
Also on The CultCast:
- Black Friday deals on Apple gear and The Cult of Mac, 2nd Edition coffee table book.
- AirPods are not for late-night snacking!
- And new products we love in “Under Review.”
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video livestream, embedded below.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items.
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we talk about on this week’s show:
- New iMac Pro could pack insane ‘M1 Max Duo’ chip with up to 20 CPU cores
- The best Black Friday deals on Apple’s hottest devices
- Woman swallows AirPod instead of painkiller, records audio from stomach (AppleInsider)
- Get the fantastic Cult of Mac, 2nd Edition book at more than 70% off
Watch The CultCast livestream
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
To enter, just sign up for the Cult of Mac Today newsletter from our giveaway page. Cult of Mac Today is our free daily newsletter that gives you three to five of the top news stories of the day. You can get additional entries through the giveaway widget by visiting our Facebook and Twitter pages, etc.
- Lewis: Belkin Boost Charge Magnetic Portable Wireless Charger Pad
- Erfon: AirPods 3
- Leander: Mountaineer Brand WV Pine Tar Beard Oil