This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: Just how well does a new $3,500 M1 Max MacBook Pro perform against a $15,000 Mac Pro that’s only two years old? The results from the latest tests and benchmarks are simply insane.
Also on The CultCast:
- Apple plans to make a totally autonomous car — with no steering wheel or pedals! And it might show up by 2025.
- Leander’s Cult of Mac, 2nd Edition coffee table book is on sale for just $9.99.
- And our favorite TV shows in an all-new “What We’re Into” segment.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video livestream, embedded below.
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we talk about on this week’s episode:
- 16″ M1 Max MacBook Pro vs $15,000 Mac Pro: Embarrassing (Max Tech)
- Apple aims to build self-driving car with no steering wheel
- Apple will sell parts and tools so customers can repair their own devices
- Get the fantastic Cult of Mac, 2nd Edition book at more than 70% off
Watch The CultCast livestream
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway: BluShark Apple Watch bands
This week, Cult of Mac is giving away three $100 BluShark gift cards to buy Apple Watch bands. BluShark bands comes in a variety of materials, including leather, canvas, silicone, knit weave and Cordura — and this is your shot at winning some.
To enter, just sign up for the Cult of Mac Today newsletter from our giveaway page. Cult of Mac Today is our free daily newsletter that gives you three to five of the top news stories of the day. You can get additional entries through the giveaway widget by visiting our Facebook and Twitter pages, etc.