Luke Peluso runs a mid-sized IT company from his desk so organization is essential. He has to be in constant communication with his team and his clients. That is why he uses both a MacBook and an iPad: the MacBook for work, and the iPad for communication.
His MacBook is a 2019 13-inch MacBook Pro and he primarily uses it for “agency management type software and few Windows-only apps.” The iPad is the 2019 iPad Pro that he uses with a Brydge Pro+ Wireless Keyboard. The iPad is for “iMessage and Zoom meetings,” Peluso says, and that having “separate large device just for communications is very helpful.”
Both the MacBook and iPad are supported by a pair of Twelve South Curve MacBook Stands. Peluso has an amazing 34-inch LG UltraWide monitor, and his only complaint is that the monitor’s stand is not sturdy enough.
A USB-C Hub from Hedge Docks is covertly hidden underneath his MacBook stand giving him a plethora of ports.
For peripherals, Peluso has an Apple Magic Trackpad 2 that he pairs with a Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse and a Surface Keyboard. A trackpad does not have to replace the mouse altogether, but instead should compliment it with its easy slide and swipe capabilities.
For audio, Peljuso has the Beats Studio 3 headphones. They are conveniently stored on top an AIGEL Headphones Stand. He also sports the impeccable AirPods Pro, which he charges on a Belkin Charging Pad.
Shop these items now:
- LG 34-inch UltraWide Monitor ($399 – $200 off right now)
- 13-inch 2019 MacBook Pro ($1,149 – $150 off right now)
- 2008 12.9-inch 2018 iPad Pro ($799 – $200 off right now)
- Twelve South Curve for MacBooks ($48)
- Apple Magic Trackpad 2 ($124)
- Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse ($32)
- Microsoft Surface Keyboard ($100)
- Brydge Pro+ Wireless Keyboard ($230)
- Hedge Dock Stone USB-C Multi-Port Desktop Hub ($130 – $50 off right now)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones ($200)
- AirPods Pros ($225)
- AIGEL Headphones Stand ($13)
- Belkin Wireless Charger ($40)
Via: Submitted personally by Luke Peluso.
If you would like to see your setup featured on Cult of Mac, send some high-res pictures to [email protected]. Please provide a detailed list of your equipment. Tell us what you like or dislike about your setup, and fill us in on any special touches or challenges.