Apple’s latest round of Apple Pay promotions offers a variety of summer-themed discounts in assorted apps and online retail stores. Apple and partners are offering up to 20% off at a variety of retailers, selling everything from sportswear to sunglasses. Oh, there’s a $1 whopper at Burger King, too.
Check out the full list of Apple Pay summer offers below.
Here is what Apple is currently offering by way of Apple Pay promos:
- $1 for a Whopper using the Burger King app
- 20% off, plus free shipping, at Cole Haan using the code APPLEPAY
- 15% off full-priced streetwear at HBX with the code APPLEPAY
- 25% off your next purchase at Oakley when you spend $100+ on sunglasses
- 20% off shoes, apparel, and more at Puma with the code APPLEPAY
- 15% off select styles at Sunglasses Hut with the code APPLEPAY
- $100 off luxury goods when you spend $500+ at 1stdibs with the code APPLEPAY
- 10% off street styles at Stadium Goods with the Stadium Goods app
The deal runs through July 1 at 11.59pm Eastern Time. Since this is an Apple Pay promotion, you’ll — natch — have to use Apple Pay to pay for your purchase. You can check out more details about the promotions here.
Apple Pay promotions have offered up some good deals
Apple frequently teams up with retailers to offer various deals on products via Apple Pay. Previous ones have included fast food items such as free fries at McDonald’s and a $1 chicken sandwich at Burger King, along with discounts on custom eyewear via Ray-Bans. Most recently, Apple offered customers in the U.S. a 20% on selected goods at sports merchandise online store Fanatics when they pay with Apple Pay. That deal runs through the end of today. Even if you are not an Apple Pay user, it’s worth keeping an eye on these special offers since there are frequently some good deals to be had.
Are you an Apple Pay user? What do you think of the service? Leave your comments below.