This video conversion post is presented by Wondershare UniConverter.
Whether you love to make videos or just watch and share them, if you want them to be seen in virtually any format on practically any device, you need a good video-conversion tool. It might be time to try Wondershare UniConverter, which can convert any video to more than 1,000 different formats. Try the Mac-dedicated version for a taste of how easy and quick video conversion can be.
Wondershare UniConverter’s multitude of formats
UniConverter (previously known as Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) enables you to convert all the popular and unusual media formats. It supports a wide range of output formats, such as WebM to MP4, TS to MP4, MP4 to MPEG and AVI to MOV.
Wondershare adds new formats frequently, which helps to make UniConverter one of the most user-friendly video converters on the market. (Speaking of added formats and such, all updates appear on UniConverter’s Facebook page.) The easy-to-use software also supports some VR devices and 4K video formats like MP4, AVI, MOV and MKV. (See the full UniConverter tech specs, including input and output formats.)
Play videos on a plethora of devices
Want to enjoy videos on different devices, like playing an MP4 on TV? UniConverter helps you convert videos for all kinds of devices, including Apple devices, Android devices, VR platforms, game consoles and more. (See the full list of supported devices.)
The need for speed
UniConverter keeps a few tricks up its sleeve to achieve conversion speeds up to 30 times faster than average.
- Lossless conversion. Powered by the exclusive and industry-leading APEXTRANS technology, the tool converts videos with no quality loss or video compression. You also can compress videos, such as MP4s, with no quality loss.
- GPU acceleration. UniConverter supports hardware acceleration of Nvidia Cuda, Nvenc and Intel HD Graphics to expedite conversion speed.
- Optimization for multicore processors. The tool makes full use of your device’s multicore processor to keep things moving.
Merging videos and batch conversion
A cool feature of UniConverter is its ability to easily merge multiple videos into one. Let’s say you have several MP4s that you’d like to see in one longer video. The tool can easily combine them. And the videos you want to combine do not even need to start out in the same format.
You also can use the tool for batch conversion. It enables you to convert several videos at once with one click.
- UniConverter offers a video editor so you can trim or combine your own videos. It also lets you add effects, watermarks, subtitles and audio.
- A download feature enables you to save videos from 10,000 websites with just a click.
- A handy tool box allows you to work on an array of video-conversion and video-editing tasks, including burning to DVD and much more.
- Media.io, the online version of UniConverter, features 90% of the full tool’s functionality.
- A detailed list rating the best free video compressors.
Try Wondershare UniConverter for free
Price: Free trial version, then $59.95 (annual) or $69.95 (lifetime) for Mac; multiple Windows plans. Previous purchasers can get the newly released Version 12 as a free upgrade. New users can get 40% off.
Download from: Wondershare or Mac App Store