Amazon is helping us all say entertained during COVID-19 lockdowns with generous savings on its own Fire TV devices. You can pick up a Fire TV Stick for as little as $29.99, and Fire Edition TV sets from just $139.99.
All Fire TV devices now support Apple TV+ — as well as a host of other streaming services, including Netflix and Disney+. These are limited-time savings, so enjoy them before they disappear.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items.
The whole coronavirus pandemic has meant that big discounts on Amazon devices — usually a regular occurrence — have been rare. But if you’ve been holding out for price cuts on Fire TV, now is the time to pounce.
Save on Amazon Fire TV devices
A whole bunch of Fire TV products are now available at big discounts, including:
- Fire TV Stick — $29.99 ($10 off)
- Fire TV Stick 4K — $39.99 ($10 off)
- Fire TV Stick + Echo Dot — $69.98 ($20 off)
- Fire TV Stick 4K + Echo Dot — $79.98 ($20 off)
- Fire TV Cube — $99.99 ($20 off)
- Insignia 32-inch HD Fire Edition TV — $139.99 ($30.01 off)
- Insignia 50-inch 4K Fire Edition TV — $299.99 ($50 off)
- Toshiba 55-inch 4K Fire Edition TV — $369.99 ($80 off)
These are all brand-new units backed by a one-year Amazon warranty, and most are ready to ship right away. Stock is selling fast, however, so pick up what you need before it disappears.
Why Fire TV?
All Fire TV devices have Amazon Alexa built-in, providing access to more than 50,000 useful skills, and they support a wealth of apps, games, and streaming services — including Apple TV+ and Apple Music.
Note: On some deals, Cult of Mac might earn a small commission through an affiliate link. However, we pick our daily Deals & Steals strictly on their potential value to our readers.