It looks like Thomas Parson, a videographer from Wales, works in ex-Apple designer Jony Ive’s famous white room, using just a MacBook Pro and a 24-inch ASUS monitor, with an iPad as a second screen.
He props up the MacBook in a special vertical laptop stand that nicely adds to the overall minimalist design of his rig. He uses Apple’s Magic Keyboard and Mouse and for audio he has a duo of Logitech desk speakers and a pair of Razer gaming headphones.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items.
Shop these items now:
- ASUS MG28UQ 4K/UHD Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z200 ($25)
- ASUS 24-inch LCD Monitor ($136)
- JARLINK Vertical Laptop Stand – Mosiso vertical laptop stand is shown but they are out of stock ($21)
- Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Gaming Headset ($75)
- Apple Magic Mouse 2 ($74)
- Apple Magic Keyboard ($94)
If you would like to see your setup featured on Cult of Mac, send some high-res pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a detailed list of your equipment. Tell us what you like or dislike about your setup, and fill us in on any special touches or challenges.