This VPN post is presented by PureVPN.
There are many good reasons to use a virtual private network (VPN). Now you can add one more to the list. PureVPN just announced its biggest deal of the year — an 89% discounted Christmas sale price on its five-year plan (now $69). That’s a good VPN for Mac at a great price.
Good VPN for Mac means great features
A good VPN for Mac enhances your security and privacy online. It keeps you anonymous as you surf the web. It masks your real IP address and encrypts any data you send while you appear to be online from another location. Websites and hackers won’t know who or where you are, so they can’t track you.
What’s more, when you can choose the server location, as you can with PureVPN, you can avoid geographical limitations on access to content. Let’s say, for example, you want to watch something that’s only available to stream in the United Kingdom. Choose a U.K. server and you’ve got it.
Advanced Mac VPN features
PureVPN offers a robust list of features:
- The company’s dedicated apps take the hassle out of configuring your router, allow you to use your smart TV to access the web, and enhance your gaming experience.
- The app’s 256-bit encryption keeps your information safe.
- Customers get access to 2,000 servers in more than 180 locations worldwide.
- There are no server restrictions or data limits in any of the company’s VPN packages.
- The plans also offer split tunneling (you can choose which data to send over VPN and which to send through your internet service provider).
- 24-hour live chat support gets you the help you need from a real person.
- A setup service for Mac makes it easy to get started.
How to get the deal
To get the 89% discount holiday price, follow this link. And be quick about it. As of this posting time, you have less than six days to nab the deal.