Apple dropped a slew of new developer beta updates earlier today. As usual, it’s mainly a bug fix affair, but there are a few tweaks and adjustments we’ve came across within the latest betas.
Check out what’s new in the latest iOS 10 beta in our video below.
The latest additions and changes to iOS 10 include:
- New keyboard sounds for the backspace and spacebar
- Over 100 new emojis
- New control center splash page
- The health app has seen some tweaks in colors and layouts
- Folder animations are quicker
- Removal of the vibration when manually locking for devices that have the haptic engine
- Date section widget has been added back
- Older system wallpapers have been removed
That’s all we’ve managed to find in the latest beta, if you find more, make sure to leave a comment down below.
iOS 10 is due to be released to the public this fall. Make sure to subscribe to the Cult of Mac YouTube channel to stay up to date with the latest videos.