We’ve long been in love with Italian design house Ciccarese Design’s incredible renders of upcoming Apple products, and the images they just sent us of what they envision a 7.85-inch iPad mini would look like in the flesh are no exception. No implausible whimsy here: these could just as well be product shots pushed up on Apple’s site the day after the iPad mini is officially announced by Tim Cook later this summer, and really puts the totally usable size of such a device in perspective. Check out some more after the jump.
Popular This Week
- Apple speeds up plans to move iPhone assembly out of China
- Make AirPods sound like new with Belkin cleaning kit
- Leaked 2023 MacBook Pro benchmarks show it’ll support much more RAM
- New Apple TV+ video showcases 2023 coming attractions
- Apple rebrands its mixed-reality operating system as ‘xrOS’
- We bet you haven’t seen a 3-display rig quite like this one [Setups]
- Modified iMac is a chinless wonder
- Pair your iPhone with a 4K camera drone, just $80 for the next 24 hours
- Looking for a gift people will actually use? This MagSafe-compatible charger is $40 for the next two days.
- Get the best price online on this 5-in-1 MagSafe-compatible charging stand