We’ve long been in love with Italian design house Ciccarese Design’s incredible renders of upcoming Apple products, and the images they just sent us of what they envision a 7.85-inch iPad mini would look like in the flesh are no exception. No implausible whimsy here: these could just as well be product shots pushed up on Apple’s site the day after the iPad mini is officially announced by Tim Cook later this summer, and really puts the totally usable size of such a device in perspective. Check out some more after the jump.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- The 36 best macOS Sonoma features you should try after you update
- What time will Apple release macOS Sonoma on September 26?
- iOS 17.0.2 patch now available to all iPhones
- Best MagSafe cables and chargers for iPhone 15
- Don’t miss this Apple accessories blowout sale, up to 91% off
- Apple Watch Series 9 is a surprising package of new features [Review]
- How to create a great Contact Poster in iOS 17
- iPhone 15 Pro overheating may arise from Apple ‘compromises’
- iPad mini 7 might finally be nearing release
- macOS Sonoma is out — here’s how to install it on your Mac