We’ve long been in love with Italian design house Ciccarese Design’s incredible renders of upcoming Apple products, and the images they just sent us of what they envision a 7.85-inch iPad mini would look like in the flesh are no exception. No implausible whimsy here: these could just as well be product shots pushed up on Apple’s site the day after the iPad mini is officially announced by Tim Cook later this summer, and really puts the totally usable size of such a device in perspective. Check out some more after the jump.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- Former Apple engineer explains why Siri still sucks
- How fast can you spot the MacBook Pro in this super-clean rig? [Setups]
- How an indie dev used ChatGPT to build an iPhone app from scratch
- New Anker MagGo fast-charges iPhone plus AirPods and Apple Watch
- First ChatGPT-generated app hits the App Store
- Fix the mess caused by Sign in with Apple and Hide My Email
- New 16-in-1 dock lets M1 and M2 Macs drive trio of 4K displays
- Feds deploy AirTag in war on illegal narcotics
- Run Windows apps on Mac seamlessly with this easy-to-use software
- Gorgeous, all-wood mechanical keyboard costs more than a Mac mini