The iPhone 3.1 beta has been released to developers, and includes some cool features, including Voice Control over Bluetooth.
Baseband has been updated to 5.08.o1, so don’t install the beta if your iPhone has been unlocked with the ultrasnow hack — it will permantly lock it.
The beta also allows edited videos to be saved as a copy, preserving the original. And MMS is on by default, but doesn’t work for AT&T subscribers.
The full list, via the QuickPwn website, after the jump.
- The baseband has been updated to 5.08.01 – ultrasn0w users should not use the iPhone OS 3.1 beta, otherwise their iPhones could be permanently locked!
- iPhone 3GS – When you’re trimming your videos you now have the option of saving the original video by tapping the “Save as copy” button.
- Voice Control is finally working over bluetooth now!
- When you move your icons around the iPhone vibrates
- MMS is enabled by default but does not work for AT&T users
- The AT&T profile is updated to 4.2
- Improvements to OpenGL and Quartz
- There’s now a VideoEditorController API – Allows third party apps to call up video editing UI
- Video picker API
QuickPwn promises to post more features as they are discovered!