If you’re looking for a new solution to back up your iPhone’s photos to the cloud and access them on other devices, Amazon has a new solution for you. The company just launched it’s new iOS app, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos, that lets you upload your photos to Cloud Drive.
Amazon Cloud Drive Photos has been out on Android since November. Once photos have been uploaded to the Amazon Cloud they can be viewed on a PC, Android Smartphone, iOS device, or Mac. You can also upload photos from your web browser and download them to your iPhone later.
Here’s the release notes on the full set of features:
- Store and secure thousands of photos in your Amazon Cloud Drive
- Protect your memories – photos from your iPhone or iPod touch are automatically saved to Cloud Drive whenever the app is running
- Have access to your entire photo collection in the Amazon Cloud, even those that aren’t in your Camera Roll
- View your photo albums in stunning layouts from your iPhone or iPod touch
- Share your Cloud Drive photos on Facebook, Twitter, and through e-mail
- With Amazon Cloud Drive, all of your photos can be stored in one place and are available anywhere.
Amazon Cloud Drive Photos is available in the App Store now for free.