Subatomic Studios has released its first update to Fieldrunners 2, the popular sequel to the original tower defense game for the iPhone. Version 1.1 of Fieldrunners 2 is now available in the App Store, and the update brings an easier Causal mode, new map updates, Game Center integration, Endless mode, and more.
• Beat those hard levels with an easier Casual mode!
• Amazing new time trial map – Flash Fire!
• Conquer the leaderboards with Game Center!
• Faster levels fit your on-the-go lifestyle!
• Finally beat Scrambled Eggs on Hard!
• Can you spot the changes in Bizarre Bazaar?
• Get coins for sharing scores on Twitter!
• Glorious music is now bug free!
• Enable low-fi mode to fix crashes!
• Save your progress when exiting maps!
• Push notifications that won’t annoy you!
• Tackle the challenging Endless mode!
• General bug fixes and more!
Besides the new map additions, the game’s Endless mode is sure to be a hit. Sharing your map scores on Twitter will give you free coins for purchasing special items, and the game’s overall gameplay has been finely tuned. You can grab Fieldrunners 2 in the App Store for $3. The game is iPhone-only for now, but an iPad version will be dropping in the near future.
Source: App Store