There are only 16 hours left to purchase our deal on the UX Course for Founders from Udemy.
Steve Jobs held the belief that great design and user experience provide a significant competitive advantage. Apple’s products reflect this mantra and I think we’d all agree – it’s working. We’ve recently brought you some amazing instructional courses on how to build your dream startup ideas. Much of what those courses teach are the core mechanics or the “back-end” of projects.
Our newest deal is an instructional video course that focuses on the art of moving from the idea stage through the various steps of designing the user experience. But it doesn’t stop there, it goes on to provide you with specific actions to follow at the end of each stage. No creative skills needed, and no design tools required. Just a pen and paper or a whiteboard and markers, and you’re all set to go. Sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know and this course put that on display for me personally.
Amir Khella, the instructor, has designed more than 12 startup products, including DocVerse (aquired by Google), Delve Networks, TalentSpring, UStream, blist, and several others over the past 3 years alone.
In this course he talks about his 7 simple steps towards creating a seamless User Experience that every customer wants to experience once they land on your homepage.
Amir doesn’t waste your valuable time on “design theory” or get you caught up in using “design jargon”. He simply demonstrates how to move from the idea stage to creating that smooth user experience that you’ve always dreamed of.
Save money and time before hiring a much more expensive consultant, learn something new, and increase your chances at making your dreams come true.
If you like the sound of that, then this is a course for you. If not, then you may want to pass this one up.
It’s as simple as that.
You’ll learn how to…
- Write user stories that capture the main scenarios of using your application
- Create a high level map that summarizes the vision behind your idea
- Create a list of screens and design user flow diagrams
- Model core entities and attributes of the application
- Create screen requirements
- Sketch high level user interfaces
- Add details and annotations to the UX sketches
- Sketch and prototype mobile apps
- Do so much more…
Who should attend this course?:
- Entrepreneurs who are bootstrapping their startups and can’t afford UX freelancers or design agencies
- App developers who want to create simple and intuitive user interface
- Program managers who want to integrate the UX process into the product lifecycle
- Anyone with a great idea and wants to prototype it and proof its validity and feasibility
Normally this course costs $99, but we’re able to sell it for $50. There’s less than 16 hours left on this deal so head over to Deals.CultofMac.com to get started.Related