Mobile menu toggle

Pebble Says ‘Something Special’ Is Coming At CES This Year

By •

post-260637-image-39baa5b142348a6321a4f3fdf5a31d17-jpg

The creators of the incredibly popular Pebble smartwatch, which came alive in the midst of a Kickstarter campaign last year, said yesterday that they will be bringing “something special” to this year’s International CES in Las Vegas.

Eric Migicovsky, the CEO of Pebble, is scheduled to make the announcement Monday, the day before CES gets under way. A keynote will start at 11 a.m. Pacific and will be live-streamed on the Pebble website.

Although there are no indications what may be on the way, recent speculation suggests Pebble is likely to introduce its second-generation smartwatch, which is expected to feature a touchscreen display and be compatible with Pebble’s upcoming app store when it is launched later this year.

Be sure to check back for more information as we will be bringing you the news when it breaks.

Source: Pebble

  • Subscribe to the Newsletter

    Our daily roundup of Apple news, reviews and how-tos. Plus the best Apple tweets, fun polls and inspiring Steve Jobs bons mots. Our readers say: "Love what you do" -- Christi Cardenas. "Absolutely love the content!" -- Harshita Arora. "Genuinely one of the highlights of my inbox" -- Lee Barnett.

Popular This Week

Leave a Reply