Tired of subtle, utilitarian iPhone cases that make your handset look like everyone else’s? Take a peek at the Laut Crystal Palette cases for the iPhone 14 series.
You might find they’re worth checking out in the Cult of Mac Store. They don’t skimp on colorful, whimsical designs and even metallic flashes of rainbow foil.
Laut Crystal Palette 14 Series iPhone Cases
Laut describes the series as a “fun transparent case featuring whimsical designs with beautiful metallic details.”
And you can choose from four design themes: Butterfly, Sunflower, Lizard and Tropical. Each of them excels at showing off your iPhone’s elegant design while adding some unique personality, as well.
So, in other words, Crystal Palette partially transparent cases bring lots of vibrant colors and whimsical artistic designs while allowing your iPhone’s own look to peek through.
Finally, Laut made the cases’ anti-scratch graphics durable, with beautiful metallic elements that mirror the designs and catch the light. They really bring the cases to life.
- Crystal clear. The transparent case lets you show off your iPhone’s style while adding artistic flair.
- Anti-scratch graphics. Made to look good and to survive everyday mishaps, the graphics elevate your iPhone’s style.
- Metallic elements. Rainbow foil echoes the whimsical design and emphasizes the artwork.
- Tough case. Case has certified drop protection up to 10 feet / 3 meters.
- Wireless charging is supported.
Where to buy: Cult of Mac Store