Calling it “perfect for use anywhere in the world,” accessories maker Ugreen unveiled its new 65W Nexode GaN USB-C three-port wall charger Wednesday.
Not sure about “anywhere,” but the new gallium nitride (GaN) charger comes with US, UK and EU plugs that you can easily swap in or out for use in many countries. And its two USB-C ports and one USB-A port make it handy for charging up to three devices at once.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items.
Ugreen 65W Nexode GaN Charger
The new Ugreen 65W Nexode GaN Charger‘s two USB-C ports and additional USB-A port allow it to quickly charge three devices, like a MacBook, iPad Pro and iPhone, at the same time.
According to Ugreen, the device can charge a 13-inch MacBook Pro to 100% battery capacity in less than 2 hours. The company noted the charger’s wide compatibility, as it works with MacBooks Pro/Air, iPad Pro, iPhones, Apple Watch, AirPods, Dell XPS, Samsung Galaxy S, Google Pixel and more.
International plugs: US, UK and EU
The charger comes with US, UK and EU plugs to ensure it can be used in many countries throughout the world that adopt those plugs.
The Ugreen wall charger has enhanced safety features, too. These include protections against over-current, short-circuit, and excessive temperature and voltage. And the company offers a two-year warranty on the product.
- Input: 100-240V～50/60Hz 1.8A Max
- USB-C1/C2: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3.25A 65W Max PPS：3.3-21V/3A
- USB-A: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 4.5V/5A, 5V/4.5A; 22.5W Max
- Fast Charging Protocol: PD 3.0/2.0; QC 4.0+/4.0/3.0/2.0; 5V/1A; 5V/2.4A; AFC; SCP; PPS
- Protection: Short Circuit Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Overheat Protection, Over Current Protection, Power Dispenser System, Overcharge Protection
- Plugs included: US plug, EU plug, UK plug
- Product dimensions: 2.56 x 2.56 x 1.28 inches
- Product weight: 12 ounces
The Ugreen 65W Nexode GaN Charger is available for $55.99 on the Ugreen website or on Amazon, where you can apply a 30% off coupon, which should save you $18.