This discount software activation keys post is presented by CDKeylord.com.
Easter may be over, but the software savings continue in the big April Sale at CDKeylord.com. The software activation key provider offers fantastic discounts on genuine Microsoft products.
Cult of Mac readers can get 30% off the regular price of a Windows 10 Pro key and much more. And when you buy a Windows 10 key, you can get a free upgrade to Windows 11! Just enter the special discount code CULT when you check out to secure the great savings below.
Windows 10 Pro OEM keys and more
During CDKeylord’s April Sale, you can grab wonderful springtime deals on software. CDKeylord’s prices are low to start with, but you can take an extra 30% off. Just use the super-discount code CULT at CDKeylord.com when purchasing any Microsoft Windows and Office keys.
Check out these fresh deals!
- Lifetime Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Global: $16.07 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OEM Key Global: $22.12 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM Key Global: $13.42 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Microsoft Windows 11 Home OEM Key Global: $19.40 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Global (for two PCs): $30.46 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Office 2016 Professional Plus Key Global: $26.42 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Office 2019 Professional Plus Key Global: $45.79 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Office 2021 Professional Plus Key Global: $51.69 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Office Home and Student 2019 Key Global: $35.97 (30% off code CULT)
Lifetime Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac Key Global: $95.26 (30% off code CULT)
Windows & Office packs
- Lifetime Windows 10 Pro + Office 2016 Professional Plus Keys Pack: $40.15 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Windows 10 Pro + Office 2019 Professional Plus Keys Pack: $59.16 (30% off code CULT)
Why bother updating Microsoft software?
As you may know, Apple routinely delivers free software updates for products like Mac, iPhone and iPad to add features and squash bugs. But Microsoft typically charges for big updates. The software giant usually makes users pay for new versions of its Windows operating system and its professional productivity software, such as Microsoft Office.
Those costs can add up, but it certainly doesn’t pay to delay updates to your Microsoft software. Keeping everything up-to-date ensures you get the most exciting new features. And CDKeylord’s low prices make regular upgrades even more appealing.
When you run the latest versions of Microsoft’s operating systems and/or productivity software, you can use new features that streamline everyday tasks. That, in turn, delivers a productivity boost. Upgrading to the latest versions also cuts down on compatibility problems.
If you want better security, you better update
One of the main reasons to update Microsoft software is to improve its security. In fact, this may be even more important than taking advantage of the software’s latest added features. Newer versions of software, including Microsoft’s, almost always prove more secure than older versions. Practically every new software release includes patches and upgrades that fix nasty security problems lurking in previous versions.
Also, if you put off updating your software, you leave yourself vulnerable to another inevitability. Eventually, Microsoft will stop supporting the old version(s) you’re running.
How to purchase your key and activate your new software
CDKeylord’s purchase and activation process is straightforward and simple. On the software activation key purchase page for the product you want, just click the Buy Now button. Then simply sign up quickly for your free CDKeylord account (or log in if you’re a repeat customer). After you complete your purchase, you will receive your software activation link via email.
After you follow the link and receive an OEM product key at the email address you entered during registration, go to Windows 10 Settings. Just click Start > Settings > System > About the program > Change product key, and then enter your product key.
After you activate the OEM key, you should see the following message on the Activation page: “Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account.”
Activate on Microsoft’s site
Installing and activating new software via Microsoft is similarly straightforward. For example, let’s say you want to activate a Microsoft Office package. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the official Microsoft page for the Office software.
- Enter your Microsoft credentials (or create a profile if you do not already have a Microsoft account).
- Enter the purchased product key in the appropriate field (from the CDKeylord email you received after your purchase).
- After selecting your language and region, click Next to complete the activation.
- Now you can install Microsoft Office on your PC.
Read the fine print about your purchase
While there’s no question CDKeylord offers great deals, please note that these Microsoft software licenses are nontransferable. The software keys are valid for a single activation on a single computer (except where two PCs are noted). If you switch to another computer in less than a year, you must buy another license to keep using the software.
Still, considering these deep discounts off CDKeylord’s already low prices, these restrictions shouldn’t get in the way of making a crucial upgrade. To grab your 30% discount, shop at CDKeylord.com and enter the code CULT at checkout.