This discount software activation keys post is presented by CDKeylord.com.
Software seller CDKeylord.com extended its recent Black Friday sale, so the good deals keep coming. Cult of Mac readers can get 35% off the regular price of a Genuine Lifetime Windows 10 Pro key and many other product-activation keys. And when you buy a Windows 10 key, you can get a free upgrade to Windows 11! Just enter the special discount code CULT at checkout.
See all the currently available extreme discounts on Microsoft software in the list below.
Good deals at CDKeylord.com: Windows 10 Pro OEM keys and more
With the Black Friday sale extended, you can still take 35% off by using the super-discount code CULT at CDKeylord.com when purchasing any Microsoft Windows and Office keys. Check out these deals!
- Genuine Lifetime Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-Key Global: $13.14 (35% off code CULT)
- Genuine Lifetime Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OEM CD-Key Global: $17.26 (35% off code CULT)
- Genuine Lifetime Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM Global CD-Key: $10.69 (35% off code CULT)
- Genuine Lifetime Office 2016 Professional Plus CD Key Global: $21.05 (35% off code CULT)
- Genuine Lifetime Office 2019 Professional Plus CD Key Global: $36.50 (35% off code CULT)
- Genuine Lifetime Office 2021 Professional Plus CD Key Global: $40.88 (35% off code CULT)
- Genuine Lifetime Windows 10 PRO + Office 2016 Professional Plus CD Keys Pack: $35.69 (35% off code CULT)
- Genuine Lifetime Windows 10 PRO OEM + Office 2019 Professional Plus CD Keys Pack: $53.12 (35% off code CULT)
What’s the point of updating Microsoft software?
If you haven’t updated your Microsoft software in a while, there’s never been a better time. Keeping your computer’s critical software current is definitely a best practice — and these low prices make it a no-brainer.
Why upgrade now (aside from not missing out on an unbeatable deal)? Microsoft software, like apps from most developers, generally gets more powerful and more secure over time. When you’re running the most-recent versions of Microsoft’s operating systems and productivity software, you can take advantage of the latest, greatest features. That means increased productivity and a decreased chance of compatibility problems.
With updated software you get better security
Updating your Microsoft software also means boosted security. And that’s perhaps even more important than taking advantage of the latest features.
Newer versions of software, including Microsoft’s, almost always prove more secure than older versions. New software usually includes patches and upgrades that fix previous versions’ vulnerabilities (and keep hackers and other malicious actors at bay).
Also, when you put off updating software, you can slam into a wall of frustration down the road. Eventually, Microsoft will cease supporting old versions of its software. If you upgrade to newer versions, you won’t need to worry about a lack of access to tech support if and when a problem arises. That’s preferable to being forced to upgrade by Microsoft support when you come face to face with a problem you can’t solve on your own.
Read the fine print
While they are great deals, please note that CDKeylord’s licenses are not transferable. The software keys are valid for a single activation on a single computer (except where two PCs are noted). If you switch to another computer in less than a year, you must buy another license to keep using the software.
Considering the deep discounts available now on CDKeylord’s already low prices, these restrictions shouldn’t be deal-breakers. To get your 35% off discount, shop at CDKeylord.com and enter the discount code CULT at checkout.