This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: The first MacBook Pro benchmarks and reviews reveal just how beefy these astonishing beasts really are. Powered by Apple’s outrageous new M1 Pro and M1 Max chips, these laptops blow away their predecessors — and basically blow our minds. Erfon is in awe!
Also on The CultCast:
- MacBook Pros look very good for gaming, too.
- Intel chief takes on an impossible mission.
- Leander gives third-gen AirPods a listen (and he likes what he hears).
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in Apple’s Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video livestream, embedded below.
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines and videos we talk about on this week’s show:
- 2021 MacBook Pro review roundup: Just what we hoped for
- M1 Max vs Intel 16″ MacBook Pro: Just Benchmark Madness! (Max Tech)
- New MacBook Pros prove surprisingly good at gaming
- Intel CEO: My job is to win Apple back (Yahoo! Finance)
- Hands-on: AirPods 3 sound great thanks to lots of trickle-down tech [Review]
- Amazon TVs to Support AirPlay 2 and HomeKit (MacRumors)
Watch The CultCast livestream
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
To enter, just sign up for the Cult of Mac Today newsletter from our giveaway page. Cult of Mac Today is our free daily newsletter that gives you three to five of the top news stories of the day. You can get additional entries through the giveaway widget by visiting our Facebook and Twitter pages, etc.