This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: The early reviews are in — let’s talk about the best and worst parts of iPhone 13, 13 Pro and the iPad mini. Plus: Apple is prepping yet another great feature coming soon to your HomePod — it ain’t dead yet, baby!
This week’s headlines
- iPhone 13 review roundup: Stellar displays, cracking cameras, outstanding battery life
- BRO WTF. The iPhone 13 Pro Might Not Work With MagSafe Duo Because of Its Fat Ass. LMFAO. – Front Page Tech
- iPhone 13 Pro camera review: Tanzania – Austin Mann
- 2021 iPad mini review roundup: Splendidly small yet super-powerful
- Lossless audio and Dolby Atmos return to HomePod in 15.1 beta
The live CultCast recording
This week’s giveaway
For this week’s giveaway, we teamed up with Speck to offer Cult of Mac readers the chance to win an iPhone 13 and a bundle of three of Speck’s nifty MagSafe-compatible cases.
Speck is a longtime case manufacturer for Apple devices, going all the way back to the original iPod. These days, the company makes tough, handsome cases for a range of smartphones, tablets, laptops and watches. Speck will send one lucky reader an iPhone 13 in Starlight, plus a bundle of three MagSafe-compatible cases from its new Presidio line.