Apple introduced new International Collection bands for Apple Watch on Tuesday, priced at $49 each. There are 22 available and each comes with an accompanying Stripes face you can download from Apple’s website.
But you don’t need to buy a band to get your hands on the new faces. We’ll show you how to download them right now to show support for your country at this year’s Summer Olympics.
Here’s the full list of countries supported: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden and the United States
The faces are based on the existing Stripes design already available on your Apple Watch, so you could replicate them yourself if you wanted to. But there’s really no need; you can download them all, premade, from Apple’s website for free.
Get new international Stripes faces for Apple Watch
Simply follow these steps:
- Visit apple.com/watch in Safari on your iPhone.
- Scroll down until you see the International Collection, then tap See the countries.
- Select the country you want, then scroll down and tap the Add Apple Watch Face button.
- When prompted, tap the Allow button to confirm the download.
- You’ll be redirected to the Watch app. Tap the Add to My Faces button.
- Your new face will now appear under My Faces. You can select it to customize it, and tap the Set as current Watch Face to activate it right away.
Get your matching International Collection band
You can order a matching International Collection band to go with your new face exclusively from Apple. They’re available in 40mm and 44mm size options, priced at $49 each, and based on the brilliant Sport Loop.