Learn American Sign Language in 75 hours with this course | Cult of Mac

Learn American Sign Language in 75 hours with this course


The demand for ASL speakers is rising
The demand for ASL speakers is rising

You may have considered the benefits of learning a second language — bilingual speakers can potentially have access to a broader range of career opportunities. But, have you considered learning American Sign Language? The National Center for Health Statistics estimates that 28 million Americans (about 10% of the population) have some degree of hearing impairment — and about 2 million people within this population are classified as deaf.

However, only 10% of these 2 million people were born deaf, and the other 90% became deaf later in life. That means there’s a huge population of people you could help in various roles and connect to by learning ASL — and this Complete 2021 American Sign Language Master Class Bundle helps you master useful signs and communicate in just 75 hours.

The need for American Sign Language speakers is only rising. And whether you plan to advance your career in healthcare and emergency services or just earn some foreign-language requirements, this helpful bundle helps you develop the skills to communicate in ASL across a wide range of situations. This bundle includes Level 1, 2 and 3 — plus a bonus course for free: baby sign language.

These courses help you hone your basics while also sharpening your proficiency in more advanced signs (the kind that would prove helpful during medical emergencies). Plus, the courses are Continuing Professional Development-accredited, with 30 CPD credits.

This bundle gives you access to 53 lectures and 75 hours of content that you can use to self-study, 24/7. It’s also a gateway to help you gain a better understanding of the deaf culture and community. You can use these skills to help set you apart in the workforce, whether you’re working as a translator, want to better communicate with students, or even connect to your partner, friend or family member.

Use coupon code VDAY2021 at checkout for an extra 15% discount and get The Complete 2021 American Sign Language Master Class Bundle for $16.99 (regularly $99).

Prices subject to change.


Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.

  • The Weekender

    The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.