Looking for a tablet upgrade ahead of the holidays? Woot has you covered with massive discounts on iPad refurbs today only. Prices start at just $209.99, but stock is limited. Bag yours before they’re all gone!
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items. Read our reviews policy.
iPad remains the best tablet money can buy, thanks to its gorgeous screen, blazing-fast processors, and features like Touch ID and Face ID. It’s also powered by iPadOS, which offers access to the best tablet apps.
What’s more, buying an iPad doesn’t have to break the bank anymore. You just need to know where to shop for the best deals.
Bag a bargain iPad refurb from Woot
Start by checking out Woot, which is currently hosting a huge blowout on iPad refurbs. There are a bunch of different models on offer, from iPad mini to iPad Pro, and they all come with big discounts.
Here’s the full list of what’s available right now:
- 10.2-inch iPad (2019) — from $209.99
- iPad mini (4th-gen.) — from $219.99
- 9.7-inch iPad (2016) — from $259.99
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (2017) — from $379.99
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2015) — from $389.99
- iPad Air (3rd-gen.) — from $399.99
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2017) — from $469.99
- 11-inch iPad Pro (2015) — from $569.99
- 11-inch iPad Pro (2018) — from $584.99
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2018) — from $739.99
This sale is available today only, and will end early if all stock sells out. Some iPad models are already gone, so if you see one you want, jump on it now before it’s too late! And don’t miss these deals on iPad accessories:
- AirPods Pro — $189.99 ($59.01 off)
- AirPods + Wireless Charging Case — $139.98 ($59.02 off)
- Powerbeats Pro — $169.96 ($80 off)
- Powerbeats — $129.95 ($20 off)
- Beats Solo3 — $119 ($80.95 off)
- 11-inch Smart Keyboard Folio — $169.98 ($9.02 off)
- 12.9-inch Smart Keyboard Folio — $141.73 ($57.27 off)
- 12.9-inch Magic Keyboard — $329 ($20 off)
- Smart Keyboard for iPad, iPad Air — $149.98 ($9.02 off)
Note: On some deals, Cult of Mac might earn a small commission through an affiliate link. However, we pick our daily Deals & Steals strictly on their potential value to our readers.