Amazon has been slashing prices on its entire lineup (almost) of Kindle e-readers. You can save up to $55 on the newest models, with prices starting at just $59.99.
These are limited-time discounts, so enjoy them while you can.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items.
A Kindle can put hundreds of digital books in your backpack so that your favorites are always with you wherever you go. Their e-ink, anti-glare displays are easy to read in any setting — even bright sunlight.
What’s really great about a Kindle is that it’s affordable, especially if you buy yours in Amazon’s big sale.
Save up to $55 on Amazon Kindle devices
All Kindle devices are currently on sale. Here’s what you’ll pay today:
- Kindle — $59.99 ($30 off)
- Kindle (without ads) — $79.99 ($30 off)
- Kindle Kids Edition — $69.99 ($40 off)
- Kindle Paperwhite (8GB) — $84.99 ($45 off)
- Kindle Paperwhite (32GB) — $104.99 ($55 off)
- Kindle Paperwhite (8GB, without ads) — $104.99 ($45 off)
- Kindle Paperwhite (32GB, without ads) — $124.99 ($55 off)
Amazon has also cut the price of its Kindle Essentials Bundle, which includes a standard Kindle (ad-supported), a fabric cover, and a power adapter for $94.97 ($45 off).
Remember, these are limited-time discounts that won’t last long, so take advantage of them while you can.
Note: On some deals, Cult of Mac might earn a small commission through an affiliate link. However, we pick our daily Deals & Steals strictly on their potential value to our readers.