Woot today kicked off another crazy sale on new and refurbished Apple devices. You can pick up bargain iMac, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro models, with prices starting at a mere $289.99.
The discounts are good for today only, and stock is selling fast, so enjoy the sale while you can!
Having to work from home will help you quickly realize just how bad your old computer really is. And you can’t settle for subpar tech when you need to stay productive. Upgrade your home office with a cheap Mac today.
Woot has a bunch of models on offer at amazing prices.
Woot offers up refurbished Macs at big discounts
Here’s what on offer:
- 21.5-inch iMac (2011): Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD — $289.99
- 21.5-inch iMac (2017): Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD — $999.99
- 11-inch MacBook Air (2013): Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD — $479.99
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (2017): Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD — $1,099.99
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (2018): Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD — $1,479.99
The 2017 iMac in this list is brand-new, while the 13-inch MacBook Pro is refurbished by Apple — and both come with a one-year warranty. The others are backed by a 90-day Woot guarantee.
Stock is selling fast — a whole bunch of other machines have already sold out — so we urge you to claim one as quickly as possible if you’re interested. And again, this sale is good for today only!
Note: On some deals, Cult of Mac might earn a small commission through an affiliate link. However, we pick our daily Deals & Steals strictly on their potential value to our readers.