The terrific 10.2-inch iPad is finally back in stock on Amazon and available at its lowest prices to date. You can save $79.01 on the most affordable 32GB model, which is now just $249.99. The 128GB model is down $99.01.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items. Read our reviews policy.
We would recommend the 10.2-inch iPad to almost anyone — it’s one of the best tablets money can buy. But we wouldn’t recommend buying one from Apple. Get yours from Amazon instead and it’s almost always a lot cheaper.
The latest discounts — matching the biggest we’ve seen so far — reduce the price of a 32GB Wi-Fi model to just $249.99.
Save up to $99.01 on iPad
Here’s the full lineup:
- 32GB Wi-Fi — $249.99 ($79.01 off)
- 128GB Wi-Fi — $329.99 ($99.01 off)
- 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular — $379.99 ($79.01 off)
We’ve seen 10.2-inch iPad stock sell out fast at these prices a number of times in recent weeks, so we highly recommend that you pick one up as soon as possible if you’re interested.
Don’t forget accessories
Amazon is also offering some sweet discounts on must-have iPad accessories, including:
- Apple Smart Keyboard — $99 ($60 off)
- AirPods 2 — $139 ($20 off)
- AirPods 2 with Wireless Charging Case — $169 ($30 off)
- AirPods Pro — $234.95 ($14.05 off)
- Apple Pencil — $94.05 ($4.95 off)
Note: On some deals, Cult of Mac might earn a small commission through an affiliate link. However, we pick our daily Deals & Steals strictly on their potential value to our readers.