Jonas Grossecappenberg is a professional filmmaker and photographer so he needs to work with high quality screens. He rocks a two-monitor, MacBook Pro setup. The other laptop is a Dell XPS. Grossecappenberg’s 34-inch LG UltraWide stands below a LG 27-inch UltraFine, giving him lots of premium screen real estate.
He has both the Logitech MX Master Mouse and MX Keys wireless keyboard. A pair of Yamaha Hs8 speakers give him great sound quality.
He also sports a heigh-adjustable Flexispot standing desk to loosen up his joints.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items. Read our reviews policy.
Shop these items now:
- LG 34-inch UltraWide Curved Monitor ($702)
- LG UltraFine 27-inch Monitor ($1,297)
- Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse ($100)
- Logitech MX Keys Wireless Keyboard ($100)
- Yamaha Hs8 Studio Monitor ($370)
- Flexispot Electric Standing Desk ($300)
If you would like to see your setup featured on Cult of Mac, send some high-res pictures to [email protected]. Please provide a detailed list of your equipment. Tell us what you like or dislike about your setup, and fill us in on any special touches or challenges.