Didn’t get in on the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max pre-order madness and are now lusting after the best smartphone display ever?
There’s a simple tool on the internet that can save you hours of searching so you get the iPhone you want today. All it takes is setting a few filters and you’ll be alerted as soon as your local store has the new iPhones or Apple Watch Series 4 in stock.
This is how the tool works:
The website is called iStockNow.com and its been recently updated to support iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and Apple Watch Series 4. The Live Map section is the easiest way to see if there are iPhone XS units in stock in your area. Just click on the model and storage option you want on the lefthand side and you’ll see a bunch of green geotag pins light up the map. Just navigate to your section of the globe and find the nearest place that has what you want. You can then go to Apple’s website and reserve it for in-store pickup.
Set up notifications
There’s also an option to set up notifications so you can know exactly when the stores near you have your ideal iPhone XS or Apple Watch Series 4.
First, you’ll have to click “Log in” in the upper right-hand corner. Enter your email address, then go back to the Live Map section and follow these steps:
- Choose your product(s) using the filters.
- Browse to your location using the map.
- Click Notify in the upper right corner.
- The notification pane will show-up. Moving the map will auto update the stores list.
- Select the stores you want to include in your notifications.
- If you selected several products, scroll and repeat the store selection for each product.
- Click “Save”.
Now whenever your store is stocked with the model you want you’ll get an email notification so you can jump on it immediately.