The Horizontal 51 sound board from Finite Elemente isn’t just a shelf, it’s an iPod docking solution with integrated Surround Sound speakers with a 25WPC amplifier and a frequency range of 50 to 25,000Hz, as well as other available connections for TV, PCs and MP3 players. The shelf itself can support up to 25KG of weight, so if you don’t want to put plants or books on it, it can probably support the weight of a light HDTV. It’s an attractive solution, but $664 is a lot of money to spend on a shelf, no matter how many devices it can integrate with.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- WWDC 23: What to expect from Apple’s blockbuster keynote
- When will your state let you add your ID to Apple Wallet?
- This super-bright 8-in-1 flashlight is an EDC essential
- Here’s what we know about iOS 17 so far … [The CultCast]
- All the ways to run Windows 11 on a Mac
- Save on a lifetime eSIM that gives you 2GB of data every month
- New high-end Macs with M2 Max and Ultra chips could debut at WWDC23
- iOS 17 might make sending video to TVs via AirPlay easier
- 2 key items complete killer workstation [Setups]
- 10 tricks to kick your iPhone addiction