This time of the year typically means gifts, both giving and receiving them. Surely some of you have gotten a brand new Macbook, iMac, iPhone or iPad (Pro, anyone?).
If so, you might be looking at a lovely morning playing with your shiny new toys. But where to start? What essential tweaks, software tricks and necessary little tips do you need to make sure they’re set up the right way?
Well, we’ve got your back, with roundups to help you easily set up your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, iPad (Pro, Air 2 or mini), Apple Watch or new Apple TV the right way. Here’s the list of setup guides to get you up and running with your brand new Apple gear.
- How to set up your Apple TV the right way: Here’s everything you need to keep your new set-top box humming with intriguing new apps, the new Siri Remote and dazzling aerial screensavers.
- Set up your new iPhone 6s or 6s Plus the right way: From basic settings like turning on the battery percentage to more advanced tweaks like managing your email previews, we’ve got what you need to get up and running with the latest Apple handsets.
- Sail through Apple Watch setup with these handy tips: Got the latest wrist computer from Cupertino? We’re here to help you tweak all those settings on the tiny screen to make the best of your new shiny shiny.
- How to set up your new Mac like a pro: The world’s best computers require a little extra love. While Macs are much easier to set up than you’d think, there are still some important things you can do to make the process even smoother.
- How to set up your new iPad the right way: We’ll run you through initial setup, important tweaks and essential apps for your favorite post-PC device.
Now, no matter what Apple gadget you need help with, you can get it up and running the right way. Happy holidays!