This doorbuster of a deal will give you a wide range of essential coding knowledge that can pay for itself by pumping up your resume. With 8 Courses and over 74 hours of training, you can gain the major coding languages and skills that you’ve been waiting to learn. This body of knowledge normally runs for over $1,000, but right now you can get the whole shebang for $59.
Use the coupon code ‘DOORBUSTER’ at checkout to save an extra 15%.
Here’s some of what is included:
The Complete Web Developer Course
Learn to program from scratch in 6 weeks.
- 12 chapters with tips and tricks for working with web technology
- Build responsive websites with techniques like iQuery PHP, MySQL, and Twitter Bootstrap
- Add dynamic content like APIs to your WordPress blogs and eCommerce sites
- 236 lectures and 28 hours of content
‘Python Training: From Scratch to Penetration Tester’ Course
Learn to make your own penetration testing GUI tools.
- Master basic operations, conditional programming, object-oriented concepts, and more
- Learn to integrate databases and code graphical user interfaces
- Understand network socket programming basics and to decipher Python scripts
- Use Python scripts for to build penetration testing tools
- 100 lectures and 8 hours of content
‘Node Program: From 0 to Hero with Node.js, MongoDB and Express’ Course
Build and Deploy Node, MongoDB & Express JS Applications.
- Learn enough Nodejs, MongoDB, and Express JS to deploy apps to the cloud
- Use Git for deployment to Heroku
- Deploy to Heroku and Amazon Web Services
- 47 lectures and 6.5 hours of content
‘Build a Website from Scratch with HTML and CSS’ Course
Begin building and managing your own dynamic web pages.
- Study theory alongside practical application of HTML and CSS
- Learn to code through hands-on examples
- Understand parent/child structure, CSS foundations, ID selectors and styling
- Build a beautiful, semantic HTML and CSS web page
- 77 lectures and 8 hours of content
‘Ruby on Rails: Training & Skills to Build Web Applications’
Quickly implement your ideas on the web with no coding experience.
- Use Ruby 2 and Rails 4 and the basics of front-end web design with Bootstrap 3
- Work with APIs by using Stripe to implement payments
- Implement features such as login, data validations, image uploads, and more
- Navigate GitHub and Heroku
- 43 lectures and 7 hours of content
PHP ‘Punch in the Face’ Course
Explore the basics of PHP and build your first app.
- Study the fundamentals of the Python language
- Learn to use PHP syntax and functions, and understand the basics of class creation
- Study MySQL commands and build a PHP application
- Create a database driven project
- 57 lectures and 6 hours of content
‘Become a Heroku Rails Ninja’ Course
Learn to deploy Ruby on Rails apps to Heroku like a pro
- Optimize your code to get the most out of Heroku and reduce costs
- Expand features and functionalities with ruby gems and Heroku third-party add-ons
- Get full visibility into your app performance and test new features before they go live
- Configure web and database servers, Diagnose and remove bottlenecks
- 30 lectures and 8.5 hours of content
‘Mobile and Web Rapid Prototyping – Interaction & Animation’ Course
Learn to create interactive prototypes and designs with Quartz Composer
- Create fast, reactive prototypes, improve collaboration with product managers and developers
- Learn to animate your prototypes to better present your app or website
- Earn skills to optimize your presenting style and speed up the design process
- Understand how to use Quartz Composer to create animations
- 31 lectures and 3 hours of content
Get access to all of the above for just $59 at Cult of Mac Deals.