Microsoft Office is still the champ of content creation in workplaces the world over, so it’s well worth getting acquainted with. These 12 courses cover the works: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access, for beginners and advanced users alike. It’s hours of content and invaluable insight that right now you can get it for whatever you’re willing to pay.
Here’s a rundown of what’s included:
Microsoft Word 2013 – Basic and Advanced
- Learn to easily navigate Word’s interface: ribbons, quick access toolbar, etc.
- Work with text, find and replace words, change fonts, etc.
- Modify page layout, customize margins, page size and more
- Use proofreading tools and customize styles and themes
- 4 Lectures and 2.5 hours of content
Financial Functions Using Excel
- Learn to understand future value and compute data points related to it
- Calculate things like interest, simple and compound rates, time needed to pay off a loan, etc.
- Use DCF analysis to figure out asset valuation and calculate the rate of return of an investment
- Analyze loans and payments with PMT, PPMT and IPMT formulas
- 23 lectures and 4 hours of content
- Learn to build and use Excel dashboards and create macros to automate tasks
- Manage large data sets with functions including VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and more
- Craft pivot tables to distill patterns & relationships in your data
- Implement form controls: checkbox, check & scroll, and scroll
- 19 lectures and 3 hours of content
Excel Graphs and Charts
- Learn to use Excel to turn complicated spreadsheets into digestible visuals
- Understand which charts are best for displaying different data
- Import and change the source of chart data and tease detailed insights from large datasets
- Create specialized charts: calculator, pivot, map, etc.
- 24 lectures & 2.5 hours of content
Microsoft Excel 2013
- Learn everything from basic data entry to complex formulas
- Study major features like ‘what if’ analysis, arrays, and more
- Master use of smart features: charts, graphs and more
- Use macros to automate certain tasks, learn formulas like NPER, RATE and others
- Over 175 lectures and 15 hours of content
Learn Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Master Microsoft Outlook with over 46 lectures
- Learn to link and manage different email accounts
- Customize basic email settings, manage address books, add contacts, create groups, etc.
- Use conditional formatting to organize your inbox
- Manage your calendar, create appointments, craft invitations, etc.
Learn Microsoft Powerpoint 2013
- Learn to easily navigate the PowerPoint interface and work quickly with keyboard shortcuts
- Customize presentation font colors and style, format content with bullets and numberings
- Embellish your slides with tables, shapes, SmartArt graphics, and more
- Insert video, audio and hyperlinks, and add rolling credits to the end of your presentation
- 18 lectures and 3 hours of content
MS Access 2013 – Advanced
- Learn advanced Microsoft Access with over 30 lectures and 2.5 hours of content
- Implement multiple and split forms, create tables using application parts
- Customize forms by adding buttons, configuring input boxes, etc.
- Design reports with conditional formatting, mailing labels, etc.
- Create macros to automate data manipulation tasks
Excel 2013 Basic Training Course
- Organize your data with conditional formatting, filtering and sorting
- Delve into commonly used formulas like COUNTIF, SUMIF, and more
- Create data visualizations like graphs and charts, use pivot tables to identify patterns in data
- Utilize shortcuts to work more quickly in Excel
- 38 lectures and 4.5 hours of content
Excel 2013 – Pivot Table
- Learn to craft pivot tables with 56 lectures and 2 hours of content
- Nearly filter and summarize data, use basic and advanced formatting techniques
- Use Macros to automate tasks within and program logic into spreadsheets
- Perform advanced business analysis using Power Pivot, DAX formulas and PowerView
- Manipulate data in order to garner deep insights from it
Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Learn to easily navigate the OneNote interface through 53 lectures
- Add new sections, work with pages and sub-pages, and create new Notes
- Add content: copy from PDF, screen clip, embed media files, etc.
- Format content: apply bullets and numbering, execute spell checks, etc.
- Use the search and tag functions to easily find data
Comprehensive MS Access 2013
- Understand how databases work and are structured
- Plan, design and implement a database
- Use queries to tease insights from your data, create forms, reports and tables
- Export your data and create a mail merge
- Learn through 59 lectures and 5 hours of content
How much is all that worth? Whatever you’re ready to pay. Beating the average price means you’ll receive a fully upgraded version of the whole bundle, plus 10% of whatever you pay goes towards supporting Project HOPE, delivering essential medicines and supplies, expertise and training for disaster response around the world. And as if that’s not enough, at any point during the sale you make it onto the top of the leaderboard, you get 5 entries into an exclusive giveaway. Get in on this offer today at Cult of Mac Deals.