I swear my Contacts are a mess. It’s all because of the time I was doing outside sales (this was like 8 years ago now) and I imported the entire prospect database into my address book. Granted I’ve used some of these addresses since, but, wow, do I have some serious cruft in there. Not only do I have addresses that I don’t need, I have lots of outdated addresses that are as good as useless.
Geez I wish there was something that would scan and update my address book for me. Update everything. Automatically add important contacts. Merge accounts and cards. Oh right! There is! And we have WriteThatName 3-month Premium subscription free for you!
So what do you get for this three month freebie? Here are the key features:
- Address Book Updates: It analyzes the contents of your email messages and detects new contacts or updated details.
- Multi-Account: WriteThat.name can manage and aggregate several email accounts to update all of your contacts.
- CRM Synchronization: The contacts of your CRM (HighRise) stay up-to-date thanks to WriteThat.name.
- Dashboard: As soon as you sign up, you have a dashboard and a personal space to manage all your options.
- Mobile Synchronization: All the changes made to your address book are of course available on your mobile.
I know you’re probably a little suspicious of letting a service troll through your contacts and update things. Me too, no doubt. So what I’d do is back up your contacts, sign up, let WriteThatName do its thing, and then decide. You can cancel it if you don’t like it. If you have a back up of your address book you can always go back to it.
You might just find that you like the service. Why not give it a try.