It’s been a long time coming, but the award-winning, multi-platform platformer Limbo just hit the Mac App Store for $9.99. The story of a boy searching the afterworld to find his sister, Limbo’s an atmospheric puzzler from Playdead studios, most well known for its challenging gameplay and atmospheric aesthetic, Limbo’s one of the best indie games to have been released on the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 in recent memory, so it’s delifghtful to finally see it available for Macs. I know what I’m playing this afternoon.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- How to add your driver’s license to Apple Wallet
- M1 MacBook Air drops to its lowest-ever price
- How to use ChatGPT on iPhone for good, not evil
- What to expect from the first 15-inch MacBook Air
- Sharpen knives like a pro chef with this discount kitchen gadget
- Keep your memories safe with 10TB of lifetime cloud storage for $89.97
- View a 100-inch virtual screen with ‘world’s first AR laptop’
- Adobe Firefly turns Photoshop into effortless AI image generator
- Rotate, skew and crop photos on iPhone
- Use this 3-in-1 Nintendo Switch dock to upgrade your gaming