The must have jailbreak utility, TinyUmbrella, a tool written by Semaphore that assists you in saving your iOS devices SHSH Blobs has been updated with new features and a completely redesigned user interface.
If you are so inclined you can even play around with the core source code of TinyUmbrella.
Click the link below to see a complete list of the updates made to TinyUmbrella.
What’s New in TinyUmbrella 4.1.8:
- Totally redesigned UI for all platforms (inspired by chpwn refined by me)
- Original artwork by iOPK of Chronic Dev Team
- Spinny Icon code (thanks to technomage)
- Quaqua look and feel (sorry mac only due to license restrictions)
- Much cleaner look and feel all around
- Known Devices!
- Now all devices detected by TinyUmbrella are saved for future use!
- You can remove them as well :) (Right click -> delete from history)
- You can save SHSH with known devices as well (No more requirement for the device to be connected)
- Recovery Devices
- If you connect a device in recovery mode you can still kick it out of recovery (Right click -> Kick out of recovery)
- Save SHSH now saves ALL SHSHs available at Cydia with one button press!
- Change SHSH save directory
- Proxies (Web and Socks) for those that need them!
- Better port 80 detection.