Logic Pro X just launched less than 10 days ago, but Apple already has a big patch to update its audio software with some performance enhancements and bug fixes.
The new update fixes issues where downloads were stalling, improves stability when switching audio editors with Flex Pitch enabled, and more.
Here are the full release notes:
This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
• Fixes an issue that could cause content downloading to stall
• 24-bit audio files are no longer converted to 16-bit when exporting projects to AAF
• Improves stability when switching between audio editors while Flex Pitch is enabled
• Track Stacks that contain both software instrument and audio tracks will no longer be inadvertently flattened by loading a Patch
• Tuner is now available when selecting a Track Stack containing audio tracks
• Addresses graphic and selection behavior issues in the Score Editor
- Source Mac App Store