Readdle is great at regularly updating its popular productivity apps for iOS, and today PDF Expert app for iPad has today received more than 20 new features and improvements. Among some of the new additions is a selection tool, the ability to copy and paste annotations, and a custom keyboard that makes it easier to enter times and dates.
Readdle promises that this update will make PDF Expert and even more powerful PDF annotation tool, and it’s easy to see how that’s the case when you check out the complete list of the changes in this update:
– Selection tool. People can select and work with several annotations at once: move, resize, edit or delete.
– Copy and Paste annotations. Copy already existing annotations and paste them anywhere in the document, or even into another file (one of the most anticipated features).
– Shape tools. Improved geometric shapes tool allows you to change opacity and the color of the shape in a few tabs.
– Date picker. Especially important option for people that work with PDF forms frequently. Now adding time and date can be done in seconds thanks to our custom keyboard. (it was critical for loads of people who work with PDF forms – they should be happy now :)
– More improvements to make workflow smooth and easy.
You can download the latest version of PDF Expert for iPad from the App Store now. It’s priced at $9.99, but existing customers will of course get the latest update free.
Source: App Store.