This Radical Skateboard Was Made From An Old Mac Pro [Image]

ER7KzQQ

Apparently, the aluminum from this skateboard was repurposed from an old Mac Pro (or Power Mac G5?). Since Apple’s pretty much abandoned updating their Pro desktop, that’s one way to make sure all that pretty metal doesn’t go to waste.

Related
  • TheMacGuy

    That’s a Power Mac G5. The pictures on the metal show only 1 drive door, where as all Mac Pros had 2 drive doors.

  • Sam Parmenter

    Are there any decent mac news sites left because this is becoming a joke. 3 Lines of text in a non-article about nothing.

    Would you like me to write in with how I use my old broken ipod as a table coaster. This site is already 90% adverts and now the other 10% is nearly all complete crap.

About the author

John BrownleeJohn Brownlee is a Contributing Editor. He has also written for Wired, Playboy, Boing Boing, Popular Mechanics, VentureBeat, and Gizmodo. He lives in Boston with his girlfriend and two parakeets. You can follow him here on Twitter.

(sorry, you need Javascript to see this e-mail address)| Read more posts by .

Posted in News | Tagged: , , , |