Loren Britcher’s hit word game Letterpress has received its first major update in the iOS App Store. The game that forced us all to actually use Game Center has been given a number of improvements and bug fixes, including the ability to request a rematch.
Perhaps one of the greatest app update descriptions ever:
– Rematch! (requires iOS 6 or newer)
– Option to silence sounds. FYI I worked really hard on those sounds. No, no, go ahead, turn off the sounds if you want.
– Added words to the dictionary (and removed a few goofs).
– Fixed “Tell a Friend” via Facebook. People use Facebook?
– Clearer instructions. Yes, days of the week are proper nouns. No, they are not allowed.
– Handle servers errors a bit better. CROSS YOUR FINGERS THAT’S SOME GNARLY CODE.
– Less bugs! Not that I’m saying there were any bugs before. But there are definitely fewer now.
– Fixed syncing deleted games across devices.
– Tiles are now tappier when you tap tiles fast. Tap tappity tap tap.
– I like cookies.
– Send Game Center friend requests right from the app! Holy moly! So cool! Friend your friends with the friendlier friender!
– In-app purchases are less forgetful.
– Does anybody read these? Helloooooo?
Letterpress is free in the App Store and optimized for iPhone and iPad. A $1 in-app purchase unlocks the ability to play multiple games simultaneously.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out my full review of Letterpress. It’s all kinds of fun.
Source: App Store