Along with iOS 6’s release, Apple has just pushed out OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2, adding Facebook integration to Mountain Lion as well as reportedly finally solving the battery issues people have been experiencing since OS X 10.8.0.
You can download it now through Software Update; the change list should be found here in good time, though the link is not functioning as of writing.
Main changes look to include:
• Facebook integration with Contacts, Photos, Sharing and Notification Center
• Power Nap support for late 2010 MacBook Air
• iMessages sent to your phone number now appear in Messages on your Mac
• Passbook support for Safari and Mail
• Shared Reminders lists
• FaceTime now receives calls sent to your phone number.
• Dictation now supports new languages.
Here’s the complete change list: