Adobe Photoshop Touch is probably the most delightfully usable and capable touchscreen photo editing software out there right now, but when it was originally released, it had a few big problems: it only supported images at an extremely limited resolution, it didn’t know how to look in iOS’s Photo Stream for pictures and, worst of all, it didn’t have Retina support on the third-generation iPad.
Rad news for Photoshop Touch fans, then. Version 1.3 fixes all of those complaints: it now slurps images out of Photostream, has full Retina support and can handle images up to 12 megapixels.
• Two new Effects: Shred and Colorize
• Smoother animation and scrolling in the organizer, tutorial browser, and file picker
• New three finger tap gesture to toggle 100% view and fit screen
• New pixel nudging mode for precise movements
• Support for Apple Photo Stream**
• Various bug fixes
*Note: iPad 2 supports up to 10 megapixels
Photoshop Touch can be purchased on the iTunes App Store for just $9.99.