It’s the next big thing. It’s what makes all the great—and cool—websites, not to mention powerful mobile apps (like LinkedIn’s new app for iOS). What is it? HTML 5 and CSS. Demand for HTML5-powered sites is going through the roof. Everyone wants an amazing site that behaves just like an app. The question is, do you know HTML 5? No? Now you can learn.
For only $49 you get 60 lectures with over 7 hours of video content on learning HTML5 and CSS brought to you by Udemy, one of the leaders in online video education. These lessons are taught by experts at Infinite Skills and start you right off at the beginning. Start with “basic” and get all the way to “amazing” at your own pace. You can watch, and re-watch, all the lessons as many times as you need. In fact, you have lifetime access to these lessons from Udemy, so you can always go back an get a refresher when you need it. How’s that for a deal? Only $49 and you can become a web wizard and start making the next big thing.
Learn HTML5 & CSS From Scratch
The power of HTML5 has become as strong as ever and now that it’s starting to knock Flash back to the past, it’s looking to become the future in a BIG way.
It’s projected that more than 2.1 Billion Mobile devices will have HTML5 browsers by 2016 (up from just 109 Million in 2010) and you know what that means…NOW is your chance to learn the foundation of this BOOMING markup language because we have it on special just for you for ONLY $49!
With OVER 60 lectures and more than 7 hours of content this video course will teach you the very basic web development techniques and standards of HTML5 and will also showcase the many powerful multimedia features that it has to offer.
Being able to code with HTML5 will give you more control over your website content andcreativity than ever, so take advantage of it while you can or else HTML5 will leave you in the dust as well.
What You’ll Learn:
• Core principles of HTML and CSS required to build a functional website with no prior experience.
• New enhancements and capabilities unique to HTML5 that allow impressive visual effects and multimedia playback options.
• Layout and design principles that ensure a positive user experience and encourage site interactivity.
• How to create flexible, compatible site code that adheres to professional standards.
Who Should Take This Course?
• Anyone who wants to create their first website the right way, using the latest coding standards and layout techniques.
• Anyone who wants to update or upgrade their current website to meet HTML 5 standards and capabilities.
• Anyone looking to design sites that offer rich media and interactivity experiences to users on mobile devices as well as computers.
Who Teaches the Course?
This course is taught by Infinite Skills, a Canadian based company that offers an ever-growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples.
You have 30 days from your purchase date to figure out if this course is the right fit for you. If it’s not, we’ll refund your every penny.
You can view and review the lecture materials from your Udemy account INDEFINITELY, like an on-demand channel.
Check out more about this deal on the deal page.Related