Websites are looking better and better every day. You can’t just get by with one that doesn’t appeal to the eye both with the content and the design. But not everyone is a designer — and not everyone can afford one either.
Enter Sandvox, which allows users to create websites using their Mac simply and easily. And we’re about to wrap up a deal that offers you Sandvox at a 50% discount!
Here are some of the great features that Sandvox has to offer:
- Express yourself by choosing from among dozens of stylish site designs
- Over 20 different, customizable content objects help you build the site of your dreams
- Easily add text, images, or movies
- Super easy blogging, with built-in archiving
- Instantly add connections to Facebook, Twitter and more
- Showcase your images with Photo Grids and lightbox-style Galleries
- Syndicate your blog or podcast and offer easy-to-grab RSS feeds
- Incorporate content from other websites such as weather and news headlines
- Show selected products from Amazon.com
- Feature YouTube videos
- Include a Contact Form for feedback
- Automatically generate a sitemap
- Comment support via Disqus, IntenseDebate and Facebook Comments
- Insert custom features with Raw HTML
Are you an iWeb user that is looking to move to something a little more robust (and — let’s face it — current)? Sandvox has you covered. There is an iWeb Transition Guide that you can use to help the process of moving from iWeb to Sandvox that much easier.
Creating beautiful, rich websites has never been easier thanks to this amazing Cult of Mac Deals offer. But time is running out — the deal closes at the end of the day. So pick up Sandvox now and start building that good-looking website today!